Your area of responsibility
We are in the midst of expanding into new market areas in the water treatment industry and you will be a key player in driving towards being a more business area-oriented organization and increasing cooperation in Scandinavia. You will participate in negotiations and have experience and understanding of the sales process and legal issues regarding contracts.
Your target is to develop the industrial water business from 10% to 50% of the company’s Scandinavian revenue. To achieve this goal, you will build and lead a sales team of Scandinavia for industrial water applications and coordinate the present industrial activities in Scandinavia into the new sales organization. You will report directly to CEO Scandinavia, as well as work in close cooperation with our Sales Management in Germany.
To your support you have a successful company with a strong market position, competent colleagues with great technical know-how and with support by a strong German owner.
Who are you?
You are a person who loves sustainability and has the ambition to do their part to “save the world” with the help of exciting and environmentally friendly water treatment projects. You will oversee activities using various techniques to purify industrial effluents with inorganic and organic contamination including drug residues (API’s) and radioactive isotopes.
To be successful in this role you:
- Have experience from industrial wastewater and/or Industrial process water.
- Are a business-oriented engineer with knowledge and interest in technology.
- Are communicative and like to act and speak in front of people.
- Are a strong and enthusiastic leader with experience in sales, project management, service and engineering.
- Have strong negotiation skills, experience and understanding of the sales process and legal issues regarding contracts.
- Have a higher technical education (preferred within process technology)
- Have good commercial understanding or commercial education with experience and a strong understanding of process technology.
- Have a proven track record in industrial water and/or wastewater projects on suppliers’ side or as a consultant.
- Have a proven track record and leadership experience.
- Are fluent in English for technical discussions and comfortable negotiating in English as well as having the willingness to learn Swedish.
- Are self-motivated, open to new cultures and eager to take on new challenges.
What we offer:
- Selected industrial references in Scandinavia and a large number of excellent references of industrial water-/wastewater technologies through the group in Europe and worldwide
- A success driven company, open minded colleagues, and a management of team players
- Quick decisions and short reporting lines
- An attractive workplace in Sweden, Gothenburg area
- A work environment dedicated to sustainable environmental standards.
Application and contact
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Technogarden and the application is made by clicking on "Send application". If you have questions or concerns, please contact responsible recruiter Per Gottfridsson on 0735-179991 or email email@example.com. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, so please feel free to send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 12th of April. The position is full-time and located in Kungsbacka.